Why get married in the Midlands? Wedding venues in the Midlands
Written by Hannah Gill, 25.04.16
The more I delve into the beautiful countryside, the more I find we have been missing out on some of the most unique wedding venues in the Midlands.
We have certainly picked a part of the country that is fit to burst with the most breathtaking and special wedding venues.
Some of my favourites so far have been in Warwickshire, Leicestershire and Northamptonshire, and they all have something different to offer in terms of size and style. From camping in a field with a tipi in rural Northamptonshire to the ruins of a cathedral in Coventry, we are working with the very best the Midlands has to offer in wedding venues.
There are so many reasons to pick a Midlands wedding venue and below we’ve listed just a few.
- Views – Every venue I have visited so far has the most spectacular views. Of course, not only is this a massive plus point for the photos, but it usually means there’s lots of outdoor space for garden games.
- Uniqueness – No two venues are ever the same. Some venues share the same practicalities, but no two are standardised.
- Value for money – Every wedding venue we work with offers great venue hire rates, and the fact they are using us means you get a free wedding planner too!
- Quality – We have searched the deepest darkest corners of the Midlands to find you the most unique wedding venues – none of which compromise on quality.
- Location – This is probably THE biggest reason we chose to open a new office in the Midlands. It is a fantastic location with easy transport links by road and rail. Having an office here makes everyone’s life easier – especially when you have family up north AND down south!
To conclude, we now work with the best wedding venues in the Midlands, and continue to add to our fabulous portfolio day by day. If you need a little guidance or want some pointers for your big day, do let us know as we would love to help!